It’s not too late, you can still get involved. After all, reading the Bible…it can’t be wrong for you, can it? I’m no expert but here are some things that I find useful when it comes to reading my Bible…
1. Get a version that you like…NIV, NKJV, ESV, Message. There are many to choose from nowadays
2. Have a Bible with you all the time. I use youversion on my phone which means I can read wherever, whenever.
3. Bookmark, underline, journal the things that speak to you, make you think, challenge you or that you want to study further.
4. Try & keep to the plan. Consistency is the key. Don’t worry if you miss a day, it’s a plan not a legal requirement. Don’t get discouraged.
5. Ask God to help you & to speak to you through what you are reading. Expect to hear from God.
Here’s the Bible Reading Plan that we are challenging Xcel to read over the next 90 days. Why not leave your comments, questions & insights on here and we can share the experience.