After last weekend and Influence 2015 let’s continue building what God has already begun.
If you are wondering how Church can be as great as last week, then here’s some reasons to be there…
1. It’s good for us. When we meet we get to encourage one another. You can’t do that and you won’t get that if you stay at home. Hebrews 10:24-25
2. We get to praise God together. God inhabits the praises of His people. When He inhabits the place where we are praising then miracles can happen. Psalm 22:3
3. New ‘God is…’ series. Excited about the opportunity to unpack the character of God. Our view of God has to be based on more than our experience of Him.
4. God is good and God is great. That alone should be enough. Psalm 62:11-12a
5. God is MY Father. That’s a tough one for some people. If you struggle then come on Sunday ‘UNITED’ night and hear Rachael Mawston talk about her journey with this view of God. It could change your life. Galatians 4:6
6. Opportunities to invite & bring people. This new series affords us the opportunity to bring friends & family to church. People are curious. We might say ‘God is’ but they might ask ‘Is God?’ Tell them we are answering some of these questions.
7. You want to progress in your walk with God. Philippians 1:6
8. Last week we saw people give their lives to Jesus. It’s the greatest decision a person can ever make and we are expectant that more of our friends and family will do the same this Sunday.
9. We get to bless a bunch of people we will never meet. Don’t forget to bring you new, fresh towel as we look to support a couple of local Refuges.
See you in Church. Pray for all that is part of what we do. It’s gonna be a great day.