This reads simpler than it actually is.
1. What the preferred future looks like
2. The detail of that preferred future
3. The strategy required to move towards that preferred future
4. The leaders who will own the strategy that moves us towards that preferred future
5. The teams that the leaders will grow who can work together with the strategy that moves us toward the preferred future
6. The resources that those leaders require to give their teams, equipping them so they are more capable of achieving the strategy that can move us towards the preferred future
7. Are we on track in all that we are doing in respect of the preferred future we have seen?
Would you agree? Or would you change the things you think leaders have to think about?