I meant to follow that post with some thoughts as to where we could be BIGGER in 2017, so here goes. Are we BIG enough in 2017 to…?
- Try something new
- Break with traditions
- Acknowledge you are not big enough & keep growing
- Be a carrier of the vision (of church, work, your life)
- Serve others
- Love the less loveable. Love your enemies
- Rely more on God than on my self
- Make new friends
- Ask every day for the Holy Spirit
- Remain humble
- Make room for God by letting go of other things
- Keep asking God to ‘change me’
- Stop complaining about what I don’t have and be thankful for so much that I do have
- Be passionate
- Live ‘as if’ this is all true
17 things for 2017 where I know I could definitely grow, become the BIGGER person, make more room for all that God can do with all of these in my life.
What do you think? Would you add anything else?